I opened up my parcel to reveal a mysterious looking red box, and when I opened it, I was surprised to see a delightful little package of a teapot, teaspoon, a tin of Taylors of Harrogate English Breakfast Tea, a teacup & saucer, some Little Chef kids eat free vouchers, a bag of Biscuit Bites, some sugar cubes and tongs to pick up the sugar cubes with.
The Taylors of Harrogate tin of English Breakfast Tea was delicious - one of the best cups of tea I have ever had. It's been a long time since I made tea in a teapot with tea leaves instead of just sticking a teabag in a cup and pouring on water out of the kettle, and freshly brewed leaf tea is still as splendid as I remember!
I got a Little Chef trEAT card too, which once activated at http://www.littlechef.co.uk/friends, allows you to get free refills when you purchase a hot drink - great value!
I was also sent some "Kid Eat Free" vouchers for Little Chef too, which you can use to get a free meal for a child under 10 years old when you purchase an adult main meal. These vouchers are valid until 30th September 2011 (inclusive). If you would like to win 2 Little Chef "Kids Eat Free" vouchers, check out my competition...
We have three sets of 2 Little Chef "Kids Eat Free" vouchers up for grabs. If you would like to be in with a chance of winning a pair of vouchers, follow these simple steps.
1) Follow this blog
2) In the comments section below, follow these 3 simple steps:
- Have you ever eaten at Little Chef? If so, what did you think?
- What is your favourite type of tea? And, have you ever tried the Taylors of Harrogate English Breakfast Tea?
- Post your Twitter username or Facebook profile link so I am able to contact you if you are a winner
EXTRA ENTRIES (optional)
4) For an extra entry, follow my blog on Twitter @MyRandomBlurb and leave a separate comment to let me know you have done this and your Twitter username
5) For another extra entry, become a fan of my blog on Facebook here and leave a separate comment to let me know you have done so and a link to your Facebook profile
6) For a further entry, tweet "I could win a pair of "Kids Eat Free at Little Chef" vouchers with @MyRandomBlurb #MyRandomBlurb You can enter too at http://bit.ly/pSXFN5" (or use the tweet button below) and leave a comment including your Twitter username to let me know you have done this
7) If you would like another entry, post the following as a status update (on your wall, not the blog page wall) on Facebook (and be sure to tag the page by putting an @ before My Random Blurb - you need to be following the page in order to tag it in your status) "I am in with a chance of winning a pair of "Kids Eat Free at Little Chef" vouchers with My Random Blurb. You can enter too at http://bit.ly/pSXFN5"