Well, what do I think are the possible scenarios?
1) Pollution = Damage to ozone layer & health etc.
2) War = Nuclear bomb or something fired as offense/defense and resulting in mass destruction
3) Food Chain = Something higher up the food chain obliterating us for dinner (e.g. vampire, mutated bug etc.)
4) Intelligent Species = Something more intelligent coming along and having no need for us (e.g. A.I. (artificial intelligence, robots), extraterrestrial entities)
5) Science Experiment = But one going wrong, the way the whole black hole creation scenario could have/could still go
6) Zombie Apocalypse = probably a government experiment gone wrong that will call zombie like mutations
7) Collision - a massive meteor hitting the Earth
8) Shifting Of The Polar Plates = this could be potentially devastating. I think it could cause massive earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, floods and more. Not to mention the likely possibility of solar flares which will cause devastation in terms of technology and peoples major dependancy on it.
Copyright ©2009-2012 Yvonne Brownsea